Bio-TranZ® Classic with Extra TYB
Weight: 2 lbs
HUMAN SEMEN SHIPPING CONTAINER
"The proven and affordable way for semen shipping".
Do not be fooled by cheap imitations or "knockoff" semen transporting systems.
The Bio-TranZ® sperm shipper container with all its contents are designed to cool semen to approximately 5°C for overnight transport all over the United States.
The Bio-TranZ® technology provides:
- Proven technology for mailing liquid semen.
- Reduces anxieties and pressure during semen production.
- Easy for its use and employment.
- Saves precious time and money.
- Shipped semen can be used for IUI or evaluation.
- Guarantees similar results to fresh semen.
- Helps avoid unnecessary travel and stays in hotels.
The Bio-TranZ®, because of its unique features, allows a patient to transport unfrozen semen to a location for evaluation purposes or use in an insemination program or other Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) such as In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
By using the Bio-TranZ® one can save precious time (travel, etc) and most importantly, financially, since the Bio-TranZ® and the transportation (via overnight shipper) costs only a fraction of what it would normally cost for the patient to travel and stay at the given location.
The quality of the sperm shipped via the Bio-TranZ® is as good as fresh sperm, which guarantees excellent fertilization and pregnancy results. The Bio-TranZ® is easy to use and comes with all materials needed for the shipment, as well as, very simple instructions that one can follow.
Each package contains:
- Corrugated shipping box
- Polystyrene (Styrofoam) container
- Cold pack
- Thin piece of Styrofoam with 2 holes
- Two vials of Test-Yolk Buffer (TYB;5 ml)
- Two test-tubes
- Fabricated Styrofoam core (block)
- One collection cup (found under the core block)
- Shipping label (pre-paid return label optional)
The Bio-TranZ® is a disposable
product and is intended for one-use only.
Reusing the product may result in the possible transmission of sexually transmitted diseases.
ZDL, Inc. is released from any liability if the product is not used according to its specifications.
- [PDF] Zavos, P.M., Correa, J.R., Clark, W., Zarmakoupis-Zavos, P.N.:Sperm viability in human semen specimens cryostored at 5°C using the Bio-Tranz® container system for semen transport. Middle East Fertility Society Journal, 3(3): 325-329, 1998.
- [PDF] 14th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- [Archive] Zavos P.M., Zavos P.N., Kaskar K., Correa-Perrez J.R., Koundouros S.: Viability and Fecundity of Human Semen Specimens Cryostored and Transported at 5°C Using the Bio-Tranz® Shipping System. Archives of Andrology, 52(3): 149-154, 2006.
To obtain your Bio-TranZ® call your local distributor today at 1-800-998-4567 or place your order online - You will be glad you did!
The Bio-TranZ® is sold exclusively by ZDL, Inc. Regulations require that all shipments bear a label identifying the contents of the package. You may request the Bio-TranZ® sent to you with no labels or markings for privacy reasons, when you are placing your order.
How to Safely Ship Liquid Semen: Can Unsafe Semen Shippers Cause Genetic Abnormalities to the Child?
Please understand that ZDL, Inc. is not not responsible or liable for loss or inconvenience incurred due to delayed or non-delivery of your package. Delivery completion is the carrier's responsibility. Freight charges for "Guaranteed" 1-day or 2-day deliveries that are delayed due to inclement weather and other "acts of God" are not refundable, as per carrier's policy!
Note to International buyers: The shipping cost paid during checkout is only for domestic shipping (within US), if its international shipping, you are required to pay additional shipping charge. You need to contact either through phone (1-859-278-6806) or email (email@example.com) to know the exact cost for shipping.
Bio-TranZ® Classic with Extra TYB